October's almost over and Halloween's almost here! There are just a few days left to enjoy local pumpkin patches, corn mazes, haunted houses and more.
From pumpkin patches to craft festivals, haunted houses to corn mazes, the autumn season brings much to do! Pick the perfect pumpkin at any one of a number of local patches. Enjoy a hay ride or find your way through a corn maze in the dark! Looking for something a bit more spooky? Visit the Lewis County Historical Season all during the month of October and top it off with a visit to a haunted house.
Find your activity below, and if you're on a phone or tablet, you can tap the address on any listing for a map that you can use to navigate from where you are.
PUMPKIN PATCHES, CORN MAZES, HAUNTED HOUSES, ETC.
• The Huntting’s Pumpkin Patch and Haunted Forest is a local favorite. Spread out over several acres, this awesome autumn attraction includes more than just the pumpkin patch and haunted forest — there’s also a corn maze you have to navigate by flashlight, a goblin egg slingshot and more! This year’s season runs from Sept. 29 to Oct. 31.
Location: 600 Cinebar Road, Cinebar / More Info: (360) 388-6920 or facebook.com/hunttings
• Osborn’s Country Harvest in Chehalis is doing their harvest activities for the month of October. Pick a pumpkin of your choice at their pumpkin patch, find your way through the corn maze, and browse the gift shop. Their pumpkin patch and corn maze hours are Tuesday through Friday, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. They'll also offer a petting zoo, hay rides, corn bin and kids hay maze every Saturday and Sunday in October, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Got a school or day care group that wants to go? Contact them for pricing and reservations!
Location: 1021 State Route 6, Chehalis / More Info: www.osbornscountryharvest.com
• Parkerosa Farms, located west of Chehalis, offers tractor-drawn wagon rides, a petting zoo, games and much more at their farm from Sept. 30 to Oct. 31. The pumpkin patch is open each day, with tractor rides taking place on Saturdays and Sundays. Pick a pumpkin or a gourd to decorate! Cash or checks only; private events can be held on site by reservation. Call for details!
Location: 292 Chilvers Road, Chehalis / More info: (360) 748-0833 or www.parkerosafarms.com
• WillyTee’s Pumpkin Patch opens throughout in October. This gigantic pumpkin patch is a perfect spot to pick your pumpkin for Halloween decorating, and to enjoy the ambience of fall. This pumpkin patch also includes crafts for the kids and much more! Check their Facebook page for more details on an opening date.
Location: 3415 Jackson Highway, Chehalis / More Info: (360) 880-5411 or WillyTee's Pumpkin Patch on Facebook
- Lewis County Farms in Ethel offers pumpkins, vegetables, bounce houses, photo opportunities, a hands-on table and more! They will open late September through Oct. 31. Visit their website for more information.
Location: 107 Pinkerton Road, Ethel / More info: (360) 281-4514 or Lewis County Farms
• Dead Ending Haunted House is open in the Fairway Center in south Centralia, scaring up some great entertainment as Halloween approaches! This haunted house is fun for all ages to enjoy. Hours are 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. October 6-7, 13-14, 20-12, 27-28 and 30-31. Cost is $8 (only $7 with student or military ID).
Location: 1720 South Gold Street, Centralia / More info: (360) 480-4935 or Dead Ending Haunted House on Facebook
• The Pumpkin Patch in Centralia is an annual tradition for many! From giant pumpkins to small pumpkins, gourds and more, these folks have it all. Get in touch with them for hours and availability.
Location: 518 Goodrich Road, Centralia / More info: (360) 269-1783 or The Pumpkin Patch on Facebook